Tickets to the inaugural Five Points Festival are available now on the just-launched full fivepointsfest.com! A celebration of designer toys, comics, craft beer & food, and street art culture, Five Points offers an amazing alternative to the big box comic conventions, while still having the draw of being a New York City event. The new home of The Designer Toy Awards (www.designertoyawards), Five Points Fest will take part on May 20th - 21st, 2017.
Grab your ticket now at a special Early Bird Price - $35 for Weekend tickets, $25 for Saturday tickets, and $20 for Sunday tickets - for a limited time only.
Additionally, a VIP ticket is also available for $125, which includes:
- Exclusive Laminate Badge – With swanky art just for VIPs
- VIP Preview – Get in an hour early both days
- Private Entrance – Roll in from your own entrance
- DTA Ticket – Party with us at the Designer Toy Awards
- Saturday Night Party – VIP Access to our Saturday Night shindig, too!
- Exclusive limited edition Dunny designed by Gary Ham and made only for Five Points, in a super-rare colorway!
Curated by Clutter and presented by Midtown Comics, Five Points is a convention focused on designer toys and comic art debuting next year in New York City’s Lower East Side.
The first Five Points Festival will take place May 20-21, 2017 inside Pier 36 and serve as a showcase for artists and designers next to brands focused on independent art, entertainment, food, and lifestyle.
See below for the list of already confirmed artists and brands!
Designer Toy Artists & Brands
Join the revolution!
Friday, May 26, 2017 - 6:53pmFive Points Festival happened last weekend and well, we were blown away!
Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 10:35pmkaNO returns to NYC and is making a BIG splash on the Lower East Side!
Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 10:15pmWe are super excited to announce another Five Points Festival exclusive – Masterwork Cadaver Kid; Five Points Edition by Splurrt!