Fully Visual have teamed up with Japan's Gargamel to create metal version of its mini Zagoran figure. Unlike previous Fully Visual releases that are limited too 100 pieces (99 Silver, 1 Gold) this series sees 6 variants...and given these are blind boxed it's going to be a real pain to get the precise version you might want!
The variants break down as follows:
- Silver Zag - limited to 25 $99
- Copper Zag - limited to 25 $120
- Black Nickle Zag - limited to 15 $140
- Gold Zag - limited to 15 $150
- Green/Red Zag hand painted by Paul Kaiju - limited to 10 $160
- Blue/Brown Zag hand painted by Paul Kaiju - limited to 10 $160
Friday, August 12, 2016 - 12:51pmYou know that feeling when a bunch of your favorite artists are in the same room and you're not there? Yeah, that's what I was feeling this weekend.
Monday, March 18, 2013 - 12:43pmFor one weekend only the Spoke Art Gallery in San Francisco will show Sametan - Don't Tread On Me, a fund raiser
Friday, March 15, 2013 - 4:23pmApril 1st will see the release custom painted Hobart (Da Shaka Monsta) resin toy.