Set to make its debut at New York Comic-Con, Clutter Magazine's issue 17 sports a Frank Kozik cover wrapped around its 64 pages of content. Containing everything from an attempt to find out who Kozik really is to a feature on the popular Circus Posterus brand, this issue has the quality Designer Toy coverage you've come to expect from Clutter.
- Frank Kozik interviewed by our own Josh Kimberg,
- Circus Posterus feature by "Vinyl Goddess" Amy Greenwood,
- Skinner talks with Jim Crawford,
- Paul Kaiju interviewed by John "Spanky" Stokes,
- Kidrobot's 10 Anniversary Retrospective,
- Shawnimals is visited by Andrew Hayward,
- Jason Freeny interviewed by Trust Pigs,
- Chris Ryniak talks monsters by our own SourBones Nick Carroll,
- Velocitron interviewed by Andy B.,
- Shea Brittain's WolfGirl uncovered by our Editor-in-Chief Miranda O'Brien, and
- mini WAR-TOYS photo featurette.
This full-color 8.125" x 10.875" publication retails for $9.99 each. Issues are due to ship October 16th but are available for pre-order now: http://www.cluttermagazine.com/shop/magazines/issue-17-future-stupid
Friday, March 5, 2021 - 1:41pmThe OG legend Sket One has teamed up with Czee13 & Clutter to bring you a killer series of Canz that are Classics.
Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - 5:10pmMeet the latest member of the Canbot family! One Formula Canbot by Sket One! The OG legend Sket One has teamed up with Czee13 & Clutter to bring you a killer series of Canz that are Classics.
Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - 4:29pmJeff Lamm x Clutter present: Kaaarg!