Shoes, betch. This print by Sons of Wolves features nine pairs of famous movie sneakers nostalgically hung on telephone wires. The clean, flat design makes this illustration absolutely wall-worthy. You'll definitely recognize a few of these sneakers, but if you need help, here's a guide:
- Wayne and Garth wore Converse All-Stars in Wayne's World
- Steve Zissou wore Adidas Team Zissous in The Life Aquatic
- Forrest Gump wore Nike Cortez Fly Motions in Forrest Gump
- Marty McFly wore Nike Mags in Back to the Future Part II
- Beatrix Kiddo wore Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66s in Kill Bill
- Ripley wore Reebok Alien Stompers in Aliens
- Rick Deckard wore Adidas Officials in Blade Runner
- Axel Foley wore Adidas Sambas in Beverly Hills Cop
- Kyle Reese wore Nike Vandals in Terminator
Monday, November 7, 2016 - 2:02pmParra is one of my favorite artists, but I've never gotten the chance to see his work in person (other than Kidrobot's Pierced, that is).
Monday, October 31, 2016 - 11:27amI don't think I need to explain why Coarse Toys have garnered a cult following. And the German duo's illustrations are just as alluring as their toys.
Wednesday, October 5, 2016 - 4:45pmWhile I'm partial to the "hard-luck" Hanshin Tigers, these sneakers - a collaboration between the Hiroshima Toyo Carp and Vans - are super adorable.