We are very excited to announce that the newest issue of our print publication — and our second free issue — is now available! Continuing to bring you amazing content related to the Designer Toy industry, issue #20 is packed full of great articles, like:
- Carson Catlin — Marc DeAngelis chats with Catlin about the past, present, and future of this reticulated custom master.
- Retroband — Instant industry superstar Aaron Moreno talks with Nick "Trust Pigs" Curtis about '80s horror films and the action figures he creates based on them.
- Tattoo Dunny Series Revisited — Barbara Pavone looks back at this ground breaking Kidrobot series, catching up with BJ Betts, Joe Capobianco, Nick Baxter, Kevin Starai, Dave Fox, and Eric Newman.
- Doubleparlour — Josh Kimberg learns all you ever wanted to know about the elusive duo who won Break-through Artist at the 3rd Annual Designer Toy Awards.
- Splurrt — Kaiju Korner's andy b interviews Joe Merrill of Splurrt on all the happenings that are fit to print in the 'Splurrtiverse.'
- The Art Hustle — Simeon Lipman, curator of The Art Hustle, reveals all the behind-the-scenes inner workings of making the trading card series come to life.
- Mike Leavitt — Steve Strong catches up with Art Army creator Mike Leavitt at the opening of his Empire Peaks exhibition at the Jonathan Levine Gallery.
- Camilla d'Errico — With an array of artistic talents, d'Errico discusses her manga work as well as her toy releases with Nick Curtis.
Coming soon to Specialty Retail Shops worldwide and available now directly from Clutter Magazine's online store. If you prefer reading the magazine for free online, then stay tuned as it will be available next week!!
If you live near a specialty retail shop that should carry these free magazines and does not, please let them know that they can obtain them easily with any order from DKE Toys Distribution.
Tuesday, September 5, 2017 - 10:16pmIssue 44 of Clutter Magazine is available now and features a brand new cover design with amazing photography by our west-coast friend Robert Howell!!
Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 10:15pmWe are super excited to announce another Five Points Festival exclusive – Masterwork Cadaver Kid; Five Points Edition by Splurrt!
Monday, November 21, 2016 - 6:07pmReady for your latest Installment of your favorite Designer Toy Magazine? Well, the physical copy of issue 42 featuring cover artist Mutant Vinyl is live and available now for purchase!